This awesome blogger theme comes under a Creative Commons license. They are free of charge to use as a theme for your blog and you can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.
RSS

drain girl!

i am so proud of myself. my en suite tub has been clogged for a week or so. on sat i remembered to get some draino, took it home, carried it upstairs, put it in the bathroom, saw it on monday morning (normally it could have sat there for months....) read the instructions, poured it in, let it sit. remembered to come back, flush it out, cleaned the tub...voila. i fixed it. all. by. myself then yesterday morning while showering away, hair full of conditioner, my wedding band slipped and. yep. you guessed it. fell down my newly, cleaned drain boo then chris came home and cause "my daddy can fix anything" quote nate chris found it for me in the pipes haha! ironic eh?!

3 comments:

Shannon said...

Good for you girlfriend! Way to be rise to a new challenge! :)

Crystal said...

That is so funny! Yesterday Quinn pushed a button on the remote, and turned his movie off. He then asked me to call "daddy" to fix it 'cause he can fix anything! Really nice kid!

Penny said...

Happy to hear that Chris was able to get it. I've lost the diamond out of my engagement ring (never found) and I remember the gut sinking feeling...