This awesome blogger theme comes under a Creative Commons license. They are free of charge to use as a theme for your blog and you can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.
RSS

family!

warning. this is long and pic a plenty! i scanned a bunch of old pics and had to post some. i tried redic hard to NOT post anything that would embarrass or upset (potty/tub/bath/funny faces/blurry shots) so if i did i am sorry!

above pic. me and cry (my sis) and our bro. this is the stroller we used to push him down the stairs...
cry and me
is it wrong that i adore the pics on the wall! so retro! so cool! i wish you saved them mom, i would so re-frame them and hang them (to chris's dismay i am sure)
daddio and jon
jon getting his education on
cry and military dad
me and military dad
cry and i
jon and dad
me sporting the most fab-u-los pair of cords with a super flashy and ever so cool belt and is that a velor shirt? so very stylish
bawahhhhhhhhhhh
do i even need to say anything??????
bawahhhhhhhhhh
cry, jon and i at our Calgary school, just before we moved
note the lady in those wonderful blue pants to the left of barney? see that child in her arms? that would be my mom and jon. bawling his eyes out. poor dude, barney scared him...
bawahhhh
christmas. us and our big gifts. as i went through the pics i remembered so much and learnt more...1 huge thing i noticed was the small amount og gifts and christams and birthdays. was i was surprised to come to this conclusion. less is best. i plan on introing this in my own life
jon going for a walk. the real question is where was i? i was always with jon...right mom
charlie girl of cry?
hummmmmm
cry and i!
ok. i hesitated posting this pic dad. you look evil (muwahhhh) but i had to! why?!
is it charlie girl or me????
adorable cry
more adorable sis
cry and is that charlie's hand or what?!
cry's curls!
this pic is 3 small pics of cry that we made into 1. seriously, she is one beautiful child!
hope the pic's done offend!
mom, there are no pics of you. i was not sure if you would want me to post pics of you when you were sick, most of the pics had you not at your best so i chose to not post them
jon-there are few of you also bec most of the pics that you were in were blurry and they did not scan great!
there are even less pics of me. the middle child DOES get left out
haha

1 comments:

Crystal said...

That was a fun trip through memory lane! I totally agree with the less is more, I def remember getting very little and it didn't matter 1 little bit!
I love seeing how Charlie takes on a lot of BOTH you and me, depending on the angle or pose, way cool.