This awesome blogger theme comes under a Creative Commons license. They are free of charge to use as a theme for your blog and you can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.
RSS
You intended to harm me, but God intended it all for good. He brought me to this position so I could save the lives of many people. gen 50:20

joseph said that after his brothers sold him out and dumped him in a pit to die

god took all that suckyness and turned him into a super loaded leader

intended ='s purpose, design, plan

jer 29:11...i know the plans i have for you, good plans to give you a hope and a future

so this means god is always thinking about me. and it's always good

so. in life (ok lets use me here) the past 2 yrs have brought me

-death of loved ones, of babies
-cancer
-family problems
-depression
-anxiety/panic disorder
-financial issues
-marriage stuff
-stuff more stuff and more stuff

i can not begin and i actually can't (eph 3:20) begin to understand what good is coming my way!

i read a while back the following, which i love, love, love. i want to share it with you's

your wealth of experience makes you rich. spend it on hurt people. they need it so badly. god can use anything

lives that need the kind of help you can give are surrounding you right now

life is hard. most of us have reasons to lie down on life and never get up. you've been through your stuff

most of us can rationalize staying angry, bitter, or fearful and insecure for the rest of our lives. most of us can blame others for being in a pit. we think we want people to lie down next to us, feel what we feel, and give us permission to stay there. but if they do, they help talk us into making ourselves at home in the early grave. they agree to our living death

christ got down next to us in the grave, stayed the better part of 3 days, and then he got up...so we have permission to get up too. and start living life

how incredibly thankful i am to chris, my butt kicking hubby. he let me go through the grieving, he held me, he loved me. he even lie with me in the darkness

but

when it was time, he go up and told me what i did not want to hear. but needed to hear. he took my hand and pulled me up and took me to get help i needed. he lets me talk, but refuses to let me be "living death"

he helped me get back on the track i needed, then walked with me few steps, took my hand from his and gave it to my god and he let go

in spending time with god. real time. getting intimate with him, opening up, allowing myself to open up once again

i am ready to live life again

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love life
live love
God bless you!


Love Muetti

Shaun and Holly said...

Melanie,
I love your open and beautiful heart.

I pray that, out of the dead ashes beautiful things would grow and that you would see (and see soon!) life growing out and up from the ashes of disappointment.
I pray for joy to return in abundance.

xo<3