This awesome blogger theme comes under a Creative Commons license. They are free of charge to use as a theme for your blog and you can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.
RSS

boating day!

boating=voting

haha. nate could not wrap his head around "voting" vs "boating" he was confused and could not understand why there was not boat or water at the voting station. silly boy


did you get out to vote?


i did. ndp all the way!















































mom. chill. i am kidding


or am i?


;)

5 comments:

Shannon said...

This post made me laugh cause when I read that you were NDP I was like, "What!? No! Really???" Good thing I scrolled down ;) I voted at 7:30 this morning before work... feels good to have a say, don't you think?

Crystal said...

I wore orange all day! Yipee!!






Also, jk mom!

Ursi said...

Hey, I got to be a poll clerk. Long day!! Polling station open 9:30 - 9:30. My work day: 8:30a.m.- 11:15 p.m.
It was fun though.

Anonymous said...

you made my heart sink.....you are one funny gal!

Misty:)

Anonymous said...

I know my girls, you would never vote for happy jack!.