This awesome blogger theme comes under a Creative Commons license. They are free of charge to use as a theme for your blog and you can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.
RSS

cookery!

bad mom? or wise mom?

so nate wanted to help me make supper, so i said sure. then i gave him a knife and showed him how to properly hold and use a knife. he chopped the potato and carrots quite nicely. check out his fierce concentration

i choose to think i am smart...teaching him life skills, how to use a knife, how to cook/bake for his wife ;) brownie points for the future misses...and he actually helps! we chat and laugh while i work away instead of me losing my patience, getting frustrated and kicking him off my leg as he begs for my attention/wants something/or is just annoying as i try to get supper on, not that he can be annoying...haha

blessings or curses. you can choose!

check out my friend's blog at http://penny-thejugglingact.blogspot.com for a great post on blessings/curses that got me thinking

1 comments:

Veronique said...

I wouldn`t allow ANY child to do this. BUT Nathaniel can be very attentive and calm when he wants to be. I would not be worried to let him do this. Some other 3yr old boys would just start running with it or going nuts...for them, maybe waiting a bit longer would be a better idea! lol

Thanks for ''training'' him to be a good husband for Arielle. She will appreciate it I`m sure. hehe