This awesome blogger theme comes under a Creative Commons license. They are free of charge to use as a theme for your blog and you can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.
RSS

garage sale season!

nate entertaining himself bright and early this morning as chris and i hit our first round of sales! yipee! it was FUN! i spent a while 2.50 wheeeeee

chris bought this science kit (which is totally cool by the way) for 2 bucks. it was BRAND new, still in the package! they played with it together


seriously. can you see the resemblance here???

like father like son much!?!

playing with the goop (plasma)


did you know that snot was plasma? yep, it is!

1 comments:

Veronique said...

I love garage sales! But Eugene works Saturday mornings. Which means I`d have to bring the 4 kids! I do it sometimes, but not nearly as often as I would if Eugene could come with me or if I could go without the kiddos! Yardsaling is so much fun!!