This awesome blogger theme comes under a Creative Commons license. They are free of charge to use as a theme for your blog and you can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.
RSS

mommy day

i hopped on over bright and early this am to help miss misty and her wee ones get ready for church. i got to feed,diaper,change, burp both babes while misty got pertied up. i snapped this quick shot as we ran out the door. what a great pic it turned out to be!

mr. m or as chris likes to call him "a squished up version of brad"

little ms. m all cosy and ready to go! i love these babies. so cute!


after leaving misty's i ran a few errands and thought i would drop into reitmans to check out there 50% off sale. so glad i did! locals this is your FYI!!!!!!!!!!!! reitmans in trinity has about 10 racks FULL of 50% off clothing. that would be "take an ADDITIONAL 50% off the sale/last ticket price" i got me 2 pairs of jeans. 1 skinny (can't believe i actually bought a pair) and another wide leg to replace the pair that i POPPED THE FREAKING butt off of and can't fix! and a wicked shirt for 25 buckeroo's!


i came home with the bag and said to chris "happy mommy day to meeeeeeeeeee....look what you got me" haha


my mother's day gift! we don't do holidays mom's day included. i find it's so passe and meaningless to buy a gift bec you are suppose to for a holiday but instead i asked for a 1 hr back massage from chris and something that doesn't cost anything...i got this!

chris had nate go through mag's and cut out pics of things that show why he loves me. then chris wrote down what he said....awwwwwwww...the one that got me all "awww" as the bottom right circle it says "i love mommy because i know my shapes" when nate showed me this he said to me "i love you bec you taught me all my shapes" sob sob


THEN on the back was this!

chris did his OWN one. sob, sob...the 1 i loved the most was "i love you bec you don't put pressure on me to buy the newest & biggest & most expensive everything" i had no idea that he felt that way....i don't pressure him...have you's seen my car? bawahhhhhh!


i love my mother's day!


wall art. so i got bored with what i had on the wall and changed it to these new prints and flipped the frames around a bit. i quite like it. it cost 4 dollars

close up of the crazy colors/prints/patterns to mortify my dad and muetti. haha!

happy mother's day everyone!

7 comments:

Ursi said...

Love the art work!
We got to have a picnic at the park (on our second nice day this spring) Then off to meet with our renters (yay they're staying another year) and then we got 4 "lady bunnies" for our "boy rabbit" called Casanova. More on this on my next blog.
Had a great day!

Anonymous said...

Melanie, had you talked about me, not to likeing your art? Wrong . I like it . I enjoy patterns! What a joy to page through an old walpaper sampel book I got once ,(long opona time). It was a tressure for my childhod days. and I did my own artwork with it. Made "Sooo nice Notbooks....."!!!.Melanioe keep going. Have a wonderfull week! Muetti

Shannon said...

Happy Belated Mother's Day, Mel! I love that Chris and Nate both did a "why I love you" :) So sweet!!

Ps. When Chris reads this will he find something else to blog about /fix? (meaing: the "POPPED THE FREAKING butt off" jeans?)

Chris Eigenheer said...

@Shannon: Bawhhh...too funny. Yeah, she just shouldn't sit in kids chairs...actually, it was a spellign mistake, she meant to say BUTTON...you made me laugh.

Veronique said...

I have a question...what was the story behind the picture of a woman in a bikini??? lol...I love that idea. I always prefer hand made gifts. They are much more meaningful!

Shannon said...

@Chris: Bahaha I actually wondered if it was a typo but figured maybe Mel's work-out break had gotten the best of her! I never even thought to put the chair incident and ripped pant scenerio togethr!! lol (Sorry Mel!) ;)

@V: Woman in bikini? That mystery lady is Mel!! ;) Actually... My guess is that it's something naughty. BAHAHAHAHA Sorry guys!!... :P

mel said...

you guys all know the i don't proof or spell check before i post!

it was a typo. my button popped off and i can't fix it....it's a result of my still WONDERFUL "breal" from any form of working out, sweat or pain. i love it. i am larger now but oh well....there is much more to love!

chris cut the bikini out because he says "i am yummie to look at" and he told me that the pic reminded him of me...bawahhhhh not anymore that is :)

ok. maybe i should work out tomorrow

or not

!