This awesome blogger theme comes under a Creative Commons license. They are free of charge to use as a theme for your blog and you can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.
RSS

mon muwahhhness

chris just sent me this to make me laugh
back story
we had a partay (which was very fun and i didn't take 1 pic) sat night and i didn't (don't) have a single pair of pants that fit. i was frustrated bec i had to wear shorts. again. and it's cold. anyways chris had the great idea to take off his pants and for me to put them on

so i did. i looked like a weight watchers add
then nate came in and i said i could put him in the pants

so we did

haha

i felt better. then and now

3 comments:

Ursi said...

Awesome!!!
I put on Jeff's pants and I look like a Weight Watchers gone bad:)
Thanks for keeping us up to date. I really appreciate this whole blogging thing. Now we just have to get Sarah on it again!!

wk-eigenheer said...

I had a smile too !!!!!!!!!!Good laugh is healty. Good for you. Greeings Muetti

Crystal said...

Nice pic! Shawn almost wears his jeans that baggy...