This awesome blogger theme comes under a Creative Commons license. They are free of charge to use as a theme for your blog and you can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.
RSS

nate

i was out all day with nate, from 8-5, decorating for a wedding this sat. nate was SO good. sure he got bored and into things, making messes and causing more clean up but over all he was so well behaved. i was so impressed with him.

it was a really long day. i busted my butt and we came home exhausted. as nate and i walked in the door together he stopped and grabbed my hand and said "mommy, i miss you. can we go to your bed and snuggle for a bit?" don't need to ask me twice! we went to my room and cuddled. i then threw him in the tub, he got cleaned up and we went back to my room to wait for chris to get home

we then spent the next 40 mins on my bed. nate told me story after story, then showed me his moves, then we played david and the giant and laughed until chris came home to join us

why do i blog this? bec i realised that my kid is growing so fast and i don't take enough time to simply enjoy him. it was so neat to chill with him. it's scary how fast these yrs have gone by. god blessed me with my boy. my miracle

there is just no better way to end the day than watching your 4 yr old drop kick goliath in his spider man boxers. seriously. adorable

thank you jesus for my boy

*i forgot to take pics of the wedding set up. maybe tomorrow. trust me. it's beu-t-ful!

0 comments: