This awesome blogger theme comes under a Creative Commons license. They are free of charge to use as a theme for your blog and you can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.
RSS

mrs. january!

my wonderful and super shopping sa-vay sister intro's me to this amazing site a while back and i forgot to share it!

it's

http://www.mrsjanuary.com

you sign up and get DAILY!! emails telling you where all the deals are! no looking around! she send lots of freebies, coupons and tips and what not

i LOVE that she tells me where to go and what coupons to use to get tide (like today!!) laundry soap for 3.00. love it!

my superstore bill came to 64 and change but by the time iwas done using my coupns i paid 35 bucks
last sat the total was 56 and change but i paid 4 bucks. 4! (super buck also rule the school!) i love being cheap. more to spend!

1 comments:

Crystal said...

Your sister sure sounds like a super fantastic gal!
You need to check out WalMart this week, I got tons of stuff for FREE!! Yipee. I am sending Gerry home with bag of stuff for them