This awesome blogger theme comes under a Creative Commons license. They are free of charge to use as a theme for your blog and you can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.
RSS

charles carroll

i found this pic on my cousin's facebook today. i have never seen it. then i realized that i have only seen 1 or 2 pics of my dad's dad.  this made me sad.  i am a total picture girl, pictures mean a lot to me. so i am doing a shout out to all the carroll's out there who read...if you have anymore or any at all please in box me!!! i would love to scan, copy, keep, what ever all the old pics that are still around!!!

after i saw the pic, i wondered who the guys were esp bec my cousin posted it, then i realised that it's my GRANDFATHER (i never met him) i can see a lot of my own dad in him and it made me wonder about it, what was he like? what did he like to do for fun? was he funny? did he have long toes ( still trying to find out where ellie got her's from!) who was this man who created my dad? 

deep thoughts for another busy day!

ellie dr's update! it went smashing!  she is up a POUND in 10 days and grew an inch!  the dr was very happy!  we go back next month for her big appointment.  we are going to keep doing what i'm doing, nurse and top her up when she needs it.  i have been able to pump extra most days, sure not a whole lot an ounce or two but what ever.  i take each day 1 by 1!

0 comments: