This awesome blogger theme comes under a Creative Commons license. They are free of charge to use as a theme for your blog and you can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.
RSS

my 29th b-day!

i forgot it was my b-day yesterday.  ha.  chris and nate woke me up with flowers and cake!
so we had it for breakfast. the perfect start to a perfect day!
nate went to the shop to help chris build his new bed frame but came in for an ellie break
he loves her so much. it's funny how upset her gets when she cries. i'm like "dude! it's ok! babies cry!  they cry to communicate to us, lets figure out why she cries"
then j&j surprised me by coming over and making me the most FAB dinner. ever. seriously. this meal was AWESOME.  greek to boot. 
jess got her snuggle on while
jon cooked. yep, he did cook the meal. i was highly impressed!  great job! and i am SO glad there's left overs for today!
more snuggles
it was a great b-day. i felt loved, content and blessed.

AND chris got me the best, rock on gift ever! i've been longing for a laser fax/copier/printer/scanner all in 1 but they are way out of the budget. c got me one!  for a great price (that's my boy, i taught him well) i can't wait to get it! it's going to make home school SO much easier for me! no more trips to the basement!  thanks you c!!!

AND jess gave me a pic she took and framed. i love it!  i love that she made it.  now to find the perfect spot for it!  thank you!!!

a great day it was!

0 comments: