This awesome blogger theme comes under a Creative Commons license. They are free of charge to use as a theme for your blog and you can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.
RSS

usness

sunday the church threw a beautiful shower for us.  it was exactly what i wanted. thank you all so much for the love and support! 
i wasn't in photo taking mode and took 1 pic. sorry. the decorations were awesome, the food!  SO good, the ppl? there is no better church than mine...we love you all!!
above our little princess.  notice the dress?  k, funny story.  a friend gave me the dress and i loved it. so ellie wore it to the shower (reduce! reuse and recycle! i have NO issues with 'used' clothing!)
story- friend gave me the dress, her daughter wore it and foster child. i get to the shower and another friend noticed the dress and how her daughters wore one like it....turn out the dress was worn by her daughters as well. haha.  love it. it's a great 'used' dress!
trying the bumbo out.  in her new outfit which i LOVE it's so soft and has a zebra print on her bum. it's a keeper!
my sis is here for work and dropped by last night with a goft for nate from quinn. he loves it nate it's on the fridge (i posted this for quinn so he can see that nate got the gift)
i only took 1 pic of my sis and its not post worthy (you can thank me cry by buying me a coffee later)
my sis is coming over in a bit and i am OUTTA here for a few hrs that is.  hanging with my sis today, gonna get our shopping on!

have a great wed everyone!

0 comments: