This awesome blogger theme comes under a Creative Commons license. They are free of charge to use as a theme for your blog and you can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.
RSS

homemadeness!

wed night a friend took pity on me and brought me some of her extra bounty from her garden. this to me, seriously, rocks! i was so excited. which lead me to think about things that have been given to me with having ellie girl.  i quickly realised that the homemade gifts topped my list. i hesitated in even doing a post bec my last intention was to leave anyone out or cause hurt feelings. which is not my heart. i just want to show the wicked talents of some friends!  all gifts are great and i am grateful beyond words!!!  (esp the dinners and treats. haha)
this AMAZING diaper bag!!! if you need a bag made i know the girl!  she nailed it, i love the fabric and pattern, it fits my arms perfect (no sliding!)
it has a change pad, a middle divider for my stuff and ellie's, 2 side pockets and 2 inside pockets. i love this bag!!
she even made this card. talented girl!
my sis in law knits and fill our sock drawers with socks. she also made a baby blanket for each of our kids. nate has 2, his baby blanket is getting rather ragged and hoping to fix the one day ineverable blanket falling a part issue...i begged her to make another one to replace it. well, nate put that blanket on the chair in the corner and will only sleep with his baby blanket, he has slept with that blanket every night since he was born! ben has one too, his is for now in his box, with his baby things, it's too painful to have it out. someday i will open that box.  and now ellie has one too!  love this!

thank you for the time and energy these gifts took to make

2 comments:

Ursi said...

Hi Mel
Thanks for your love. And thank you so much for letting us look into your live through the blog. We just came back from our vacation at a cottage up north. it was very nice to get away. Mom and Dad will come see you soon, I wish I could just tag along.
BLessings, Ursi

mel said...

yeah, the blog is a great way to share us with you's :) and with ellie growing so fast...sob sob...she changes so much! glad you guys got away! sounds fun. we are all looking forward to your parents coming up! maybe next time you guys should all come down together!