This awesome blogger theme comes under a Creative Commons license. They are free of charge to use as a theme for your blog and you can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.
RSS

life

this is me right about now

it's hard to put into words how i am feeling.  i know you don't go by how you feel.  good thing cause i would have changed my mind
what all the fuss you ask? 
next week sometime, i think, all the cute little girls will wear their cute little dresses, all the boys will have their boyish clothing on and all of them will be wearing a back pack
school starts
and along with it, a massive tornado of feelings, emotions and fears.  making me a mess. not like the hormones aren't bad enough! 
this is the hard part
i know in my heart that nate will be home schooled. public school is not an option for us. for many reasons, most are prob not the reasons why you may guess
it's the unknown of how it will work?
and more pressing, and shocking...

i feel left out
that everyone else is sending their kids off to school
but me
i am alone
scared
overwhelmed
fearful
questioning
and lost
but putting nate on the bus with everyone else will not solve this problem or make me feel better
change is never easy
nor facing the unknown

will i regret this?
will nate miss out on everything that everyone else is doing?
how will my days work? 
how in the world will i not want to hurt him?
how will i teach him?
what will i teach him?
how can i do it all? the house work? the cooking? cleaning? laundry?church stuff? friends? be social? find me time? chris time? ellie time?
how will i battle the boredom, the mundane day in and day out? 
why am i giving up my freedom?
my heart shouts the answer and i will follow it
but my mind is a race track bringing nothing but negative talk

how will this journey unfold?
who knows?
but
i thing i do know, is the same god who held my hand during life's worst days is still holding my hand right now

you are my hiding place. you protect me.  you surround me with joyous songs.

2 comments:

Loana said...

<3
Love you girl and EVERYTHINg is gonna be alright <3

Loana said...

<3
Love you girlfriend and everything is gonna be alright
<3