This awesome blogger theme comes under a Creative Commons license. They are free of charge to use as a theme for your blog and you can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.
RSS

happy birthday ellie!

first off a pic of my 3 favorite people
nate was reading to chris and ellie
when nate and ellie sit on the couch, she always takes his arm
my heart
i am blessed
ellie got her package!
her 6 month birthday package!
my baby is 6 months old!
" for me? oh than you!"
nate told me and i quote "i will have to open ellie's present because she can't do it on her own yet and i am her big brother and that's is what we do"
he got some chocolate too
seriously excellent chocolate!
than you for the dress!  she loves it!  she will prob be wearing it next yr!

"where's da money?"

haha

thanks guys we love the dress!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh my heart also!!!Aunt Shirley