This awesome blogger theme comes under a Creative Commons license. They are free of charge to use as a theme for your blog and you can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.
RSS

sitting girl!

big girl! she sat by herself tonight for the first time!  we were watching a documentary on dolphins (love imax!) and i had ellie on my lap. my thigh actually when i felt her balancing herself so i let go and she stayed on my lap with out falling!  i yelled for chris to grab my camera and voila!

i put her on the floor and tried it again and she did it!  my baby is growing so fast!  what a sheer joy that wee little girl is, such joy she brings to our lives




2 comments:

Crystal said...

Awww! She's getting so big!

mel said...

i know! i know! chris called her his little chubbytubbie that other day. i smacked him.