This awesome blogger theme comes under a Creative Commons license. They are free of charge to use as a theme for your blog and you can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.
RSS

my gym!

yes, home school children even have gym class. just making sure he's being social and all
bawahhh!
i signed nate up this semester for gym class at my gym. i love this place.  i am shocked by how fun, organized, friendly and can't wait to bring nate back
i would have taken more pic's of what he did, but i admit, i was too busy meeting other moms and getting my social on
i am so grateful to have a wonderful home school community!
this month alone i've tuned down snowshoeing, nature hike, sleigh rides, skiing and something else
i had my 2 wk post op check up and threw my glasses in the collection box! i have 20/20 and dry eyes. ha.  i go back in 2 wks for my monthly post op appointment
it was cold, so i was walking with my head down.  at one point i looked up and saw this building
i stopped cold in my tracks
i wiped a tear and said hello to my son
his' body is resting here

and today is another day
you have taken me from death
my eyes from tears
my feet from falling
i walk with my lord
in this land
i believe

ps 116:9-9

1 comments:

wk-eigenheer said...

I was in my thought with you right there !..and felt with you in my heart. Hugs and a strong embracement for you my dear Melanie through the air. Love Muetti