This awesome blogger theme comes under a Creative Commons license. They are free of charge to use as a theme for your blog and you can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.
RSS

my day!

i thought i'd give you a run down on my day so far, keeping in mind that it's only 3...

woke up bright and early at 4 am due to wonderful snoring husband, i decided to escape the noise by sleeping in the basement...chris woke me up at 8, which is late for most but early for me! my little ellie girl sleeps most days till 9:30 or we wake her, sigh. anyways.  chris told me that he was leaving and nate would listen to the monitor and will let me know if ellie is crying or wakes up so i can sleep more

hahahaha

i know my son
he's just like his dad

determined and focused

i stayed in bed for about 10 mins and came up to the sound of nate playing his wild kratts game and ellie crying!

i asked nate why he didn't come and get me? (yes i know that it's not 'fair' to put nate in the situation and would never do it for real!)

nate says "why?"

i pointed to the monitor and said "ellie's crying"

he said "oh" and went back to his game

again, i would not leave nate to care for her!

then we had breaky and i started the laundry, cleaned up, put ellie to nap, started school...nate then informs me he's sick!  fine. with the phone ringing 4 times in 10 mins, i put the t.v on to deal with some things that came up...then more laundry and i decided to do school with nate. he did his work, we read and i woke ellie up

nate then informs me again by screaming like a wild bangie that he's SICK.  shouldn't the world end???  i got him some soup, did more laundry (4 loads in total) started supper, then nate throws himself on the floor screaming " my tummieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee it hurtzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz"

fine i call telecare cause i know my son, who's like his father and will not relent until he gets what he wants or decides to drop it, or i inform him that i am the boss......

while on the phone with telecare, which by the way the dude nurse was like chris and i spent 32 minutes!!! hearing facts about every little virus alive and how to cure my son....men! haha.   i look over and see nate acting like he was going to pass out, closing his eyes and going limp!

i took him to the couch and layed him down, where he promptly fell asleep!

and i continued my fascinating  (enter sarcasm) conversation with the telehealth guy....

i then fed ellie pants and played with her while i continued my telehealth phone call

finished supper and started folding the laundry

nate wakes up and walks over to the table

please check out the above pic bec i can only think of that to describe what happens when your 5 yr old throws up all over your kitchen table!

splat

everywhere

sigh

3 rolls of paper towel, 10 rags later it's cleaned up

sigh

out comes the mop and vac to get the little food pieces

sigh

floors are cleaned and it's time for ellie to go to bed!  somehow while getting ellie to bed, my hand slipped from her blanket and i wacked myself in my eye. the eye i just had surgery done on!

everything went black in the eye. i blinked a few times and my sight came back blurry, 30 mins later it's still blurry but readable and typeable and very sore

then i went to put the steam mop away and burnt my thumb with the heat!  seriously?!?!?!?!

and i haven't gotten upset once, haven't yelled or freaked out.  i am tired thou

coffee anyone?  i am gearing up for round 2!


1 comments:

wk-eigenheer said...

I can imagen a day like that. Sorry for you Melanie. Hope a new day brings a brighter side . Wish Nathaniel good health soon again. I hear betwee your lines in the blog that your nerves geting stronger with all "the exercieces". Good for you .Have a good sleep and all the best again. Love Muetti