This awesome blogger theme comes under a Creative Commons license. They are free of charge to use as a theme for your blog and you can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.
RSS

snuggles and smiles!

my ellie the snuggle bug
check out her thigh
yep, she likes her food!
not even posed for the pic. they were watching wild kratts together
typical ellie
today after nate's gym class i took him on a date
just him and me at tim's
we had such a great conversation. i am amazed by how fast my son is growing and how we have a real conversation
these are the days i'll cherish when he's gone
i love my kids!
sitting on the couch with daddy
i lifted the bib and saw this

happy ellie. always smiling

that's about it with us. our days are filled and are flying by so fast!  soon that snow will be gone. thank goodness! i hate the cold!

and that's a wrap!

1 comments:

Loana said...

I LOVE YOUR BLOG.......LOVE THE PICS......LOVE YOU GIRLIE !!!