This awesome blogger theme comes under a Creative Commons license. They are free of charge to use as a theme for your blog and you can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.
RSS

call the midwife!!!

a few weeks back, late on sun night i found myself watching this show that i never heard off, it was cbc so i wasn't expecting much from it....after watching for about 15 mins i taped the show and went to bed

i finished watching the show the next day and i am quite smitten with it!  it is awesome! i dont think there has been an eppy that i haven't cried!  its clean and wholesome, dated in london after the war, the show is in it's 3rd season and i haven't watched the other 2, or even the first 5 eppys of this season but i am totally hooked on it! 

so if you are looking for a good quality show, that's wholesome and kid friendly (there is labor and delivery scenes)  try this show out! it's awesome!!


1 comments:

Loana said...

I LOVE THIS SHOW~
I watched the first 2 seasons on Netflix! I thought I told you about it, sorry I should have, it is awesome!