This awesome blogger theme comes under a Creative Commons license. They are free of charge to use as a theme for your blog and you can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.
RSS

math!

 i was trying to teach nate his math lesson (estimation and rounding to the ones, tens and 100's) and for the likes of me and him he wasn't grasping the concept...so i asked chris to give it ago.  i dont rush through lessons, i work at nate's pace. so i wasn't wanting to move nate along until i know that he knows this concept

chris took a PENCIL! wrote numbers on it and in  MINUTES nate got it, seriously!!!!  i was so glad that i had chris try and not upset that he was able to explain it to nate.  i spend the next day adding on to the concept and voila nate finished the chapter today.  tag team educators we are

 ellie sat in on the lesson for .25 seconds


i had my prenatal appointy on wed, i haven't been feeling the best for awhile now, sinus issues.  its gotten progressively worse, to the point that i was sleeping ab hour at a time during the night. after 5 nights i was wiped.  i spoke to the dr and got on an antibiotic and some other over the counter drugs, i loathe taking drugs ESP while pregnant but mercy me i cant go on like this anymore!  i find its taking a tole on my physical body and emotions as well.  just trying to keep my head up and not lose it with the kids is hard, esp when your sleep deprived, cant breath and feel like a pile of poo!

anyways!!!  appointment went well.  i am at my max weight gain, hahaha and got the lecture that they are monitoring my weight hahahahaha for loving sakes i am not big!  get off my back....but i guess 25 pounds at 25 wks is a lot...oops.  oh well!  my blood pressure is up a bit and my gyno wants to see me in 2 wks to monitor me. so instead of monthly appoints im at bi monthly. which sucks.  i am also having the diabetes and the rh blood shot at the net appoint so i will be there for 3 HOURS AGHHHH  i dont like hospitals! haha  the baby is doing GREAT, im measuring at 25 wks, she is super strong kicker and loves to kick me at night. its ok, im awake most nights anyways. hahaha

and with that i am off to start another busy wkend.  sigh, wish me strength to make it to monday!

have a good one everyone!

0 comments: