This awesome blogger theme comes under a Creative Commons license. They are free of charge to use as a theme for your blog and you can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.
RSS

mail!!

 ellie was very excited to open her letter from her cousin!  nate was busy....cough....but he did look at the pics after and thought they were cool!
 she was confused at first
 then she read them
and laughed at them

thanks maya for the beautiful drawings and letter, i have them on the side of my fridge!  it was awesome to hear from you guys!

1 comments:

The Wilsons said...

Glad Ellie liked them. Maya is always drawing things for her cousins - but with postage the way it is I don't want to send every scribbled paper out to you, or to Switzerland:)
We're doing well, enjoying the warmer weather and looking forward to summer. My garden is almost done (I ran out of seed last week so I'll finish up tomorrow) I'm taking a break today as my Capal tunel is really bothering me. I'm thinking surgery is in my future :(
Wishing you a super weekend.
Blessings, Ursi