This awesome blogger theme comes under a Creative Commons license. They are free of charge to use as a theme for your blog and you can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.
RSS

spring!

 yesterday! wheeee spring is here!
i took ellie to the mall to get nate some summer shoes, cause the kid didnt have 1 pair that fit!
 blowing her nose, with her sippy and snack, life is perfect
then she proceeded to wipe down the car seat with it
nice
 the trees are budding and blooming!
 my yard sale score! brand NEW books, which i will use with the girls.   all for 15.00!
my little dolly
she walked through the mall with my sunglasses on
she is such a girl!  sparkly shoes, beads, dresses, hair bows...she loves to get dressed and sit on my lap and watch me do her hair in my mirror.  i love me a girly girl!

0 comments: