This awesome blogger theme comes under a Creative Commons license. They are free of charge to use as a theme for your blog and you can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.
RSS

a boast!

 johana was my helper yesterday as i played catch up, marking nate's work....from the last week....
 such a helper she is. im so keeping her!  sigh.

i have spent so many hours crying and typing out my frustrations and sharing my struggles with my first born son.  now, its time to boast!

over 2 wks ago, we had company, something clicked in nate's brain that wkend.  he came to me and we had a chat. a good chat

nate, on his OWN has taken upon himself to change his negative characteristics....he stopped arguing!  complaining! and  having a bad attitude.

after 3 days of this, nate came to me and noticed that he was SO much more TIME to PLAY!  he also noticed that i have more time to spend with him!  seriously!  we both realized that the time that we would spend arguing was now free time....for us to do something together. alone, with no sisters.  bed time is now spent reading and talking.

he listens, he obeys, he's a DELIGHT!  i am SO proud of my boy!  i can honestly say the tears were worth it!  i am SO glad i stuck this out last month.  i LOVE my new kid.  hes seriously a delight to have around. and he wants to run errands with me, yesterday i took him and he didnt ask for a single thing!  just hung out with me!

then last night, nate WANTED to make supper. so i let him, he did almost all of it. on his own. i was SP proud of him.....he set the table, he put the food on the plates and brought them to us, to serve US instead of us serving him!  we had a great meal!  no arguing. it was amazing. then nate cleaned the table off....we didnt ask him, he just did it!  sob sob

i am SO proud!
i share the struggles and well, now im sharing the pay off.  i am SO proud of my son!!!

0 comments: