This awesome blogger theme comes under a Creative Commons license. They are free of charge to use as a theme for your blog and you can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.
RSS

wicked wed!

 first my adorable kids, ha. nate was playing with jojo bear
 ellie was making pretties out of toys
and i saw sent for a massage

i was having one rough day on wed!  insanity and life left me depleted and tired.  chris booked me a 1 hr massage, put the kids in the van then told me to get in (i had NO clue what was going on) and he dropped me off at the door telling me to enjoy myself and he will pick me up in an hour
 i loved the silence
just to get out and break up my day
chris also took the kids home, fed them ALL, bathed them ALL, CLEANED up the house and picked me up with clean kids, a cleaner house

props for chris, he wins hubby of the yr
 these are the reasons why i choose NOT to do anni's, birthdays, valentines etc....dont get me a gift cause your told to do it from hallmark. but give me a gift, when i need it the most.  chris was rewarded well....muwahhhh
 nate was laying on the floor and elli came over to change his "stinky, poopy, diaper YUCK"
someones ready to be trained.....soon.....one day.......yes........cough

1 comments:

Chris Eigenheer said...
This comment has been removed by the author.