This awesome blogger theme comes under a Creative Commons license. They are free of charge to use as a theme for your blog and you can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.
RSS

bath jo

 i realized i have no pics of johana in the bath, so i took some haha
 she loves the tub!
 ellie loves to help
 all worm and cozy. nothing like it!
nate is diligently working on a gift for copper. hes been working on it for over a week now. this is HUGE for nate to work on something that normally he would never do but most important! hes done it, each day, with a great attitude and heart.  thats the real value in it!

8 comments:

Jon and Jess said...

Cannot wait to see what it is Nate, I'm sure Copper is going to love it!!! Are you making us LEGO :)

Anonymous said...

I got me a new background picture of Jo in the bath, you should hear the ohhh's and Awww's from the girls in the office. Thank Mel. Aunt Shirley.

mel said...

oh my word aunt Shirley! I was just thinking about you yesterday, my actual thought was "I wish aunt Shirley could hold you" as I picked johana up from her nap.

no jess, no lego. ha. im scared to ask, what happens if copper doesn't like lego? ;)

Anonymous said...

seaumAh Mel, I was going to say you have no idea how much this would have meant to me, and the I thought you would have known what it would meant to me, to hold this sweet angel in my arms and to kiss her dear face, blood of my blood. So dear keep me in mind at least once a day when you give her your motherly kisses. XXXXXXXXXXXXX

Aunt Shirley

Jon and Jess said...

This is Jon and that will not be an option :P Hello Aunt Shirley :)
This is Jon, Mary's Son.

Crystal said...

I love the first pic of J, very saucy!

Also, Hi to Aunt Shirley, from Crystal!

Anonymous said...

Hi Jon and Crystal, would love to see you guys again. congratulations Jon on your pregnancy.

Jon Carroll said...

Thanks, We got 6 weeks left! :)

Super excited and cannot wait.