This awesome blogger theme comes under a Creative Commons license. They are free of charge to use as a theme for your blog and you can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.
RSS

chris the wise guy!

chris is very wise, he gets it from his dad! 

over the years chris has said some really wise things to me (and to others) but yesterday, out of the blue, referring to nothing he came up with this one

to the suspicious all things are suspicious..to the offended all things are offensive.

this really spoke to me.  over the years, being well, emotional. ha. ive always longed for chris's solid non emotional, never moving, solid self.  chris told me years ago to stop assuming.  period.  just stop. ive really put this into practice and im blown away by how much it's freed up my negative thoughts

personally, i would always assume that ppl were upset with me, or ive offended others. i think i was looking to be offended, with out actually knowing it

then chris told me to stop.  just stop. and i did, for the most part

how so? easy!

when someone doesnt return a text, its ok. nothing to do with me!
if someone deosnt say hi, it's cool, nothing to do with me!
if someone says something that hurts me, its ok!  its not me that they are upset with
if someone is short with me, snarky etc...its ok, not me!

i just dont assume anything until someone comes to me with a problem.  i will go and ask someone to make a situation right sure but im living life not assuming, well, anything! 

its totally awesome. i love the freedom to well, not care UNTIL a problem is brought to my attention and for sure ill try to make it right. but sometimes i can't.  and know what? that's ok! 

so today, i can honestly say, im not offended!  and im not assuming. 

if its possible with you, live at peace with everyone. ro 12:18

and im hitched to a wise dude!  happy monday everyone!

0 comments: