This awesome blogger theme comes under a Creative Commons license. They are free of charge to use as a theme for your blog and you can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.
RSS

more funnies

see, im trying to get the funny things that the kids say in writing before i forget. i swear if i didnt take so many pics of the last 5 yrs i would have no memory of it! its gone by way. too. fast!

so yesterday morning, joey asked for a glass of yop and a bowl of yogurt. i have it to her. when she was finished she says "mom, can i have more yop and yogurt?

i said "no joey you already had some"

she climbs up on the chair to be eye level with me, looks me in the eye, points her finger at me and says "no, now you listen to me. i said more yop and yogurt please. now you listen and obey me"

i take it shes been hearing me say "now you listen and obey me" a lot around here lately

~~~~~
ellie and i were reviewing her skip counting by 5, so i had ellie count out loud ellie starts "5, 10, 15"  and joey yells "20!"  ha

~~~~~

the girls were playing at the park the other day when ellie says "joey, did you say yes?"  joey says "YES!" then ellie says "are YOU saying YES to the dress?" bawahhhhh

the girls amuse me.  the little things they say all day makes me giggle

oh and the best. yesterday morning joey climbed up on my toilet to watch me get ready, she also likes to watch me use the toilet and everything else i do!  anyways, im washing my face and she says "mommy, i wash my face too. i put on cream. i put on my face"    they learn so young to "put on their face"

times up!  gotta pack up and head out to science class!  happy thurs.  pics to come when i have more time!

0 comments: