This awesome blogger theme comes under a Creative Commons license. They are free of charge to use as a theme for your blog and you can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.
RSS

pt 2

 we decided to check out some new trails in the woods
 happy out door kids
 besties!
 love it
 home school rocks!
 me
 my view while the kids took off to explore. on their own=wonderful for me
 then home to play outside for another 3 hrs before bed
 i love that the girls have great friends that live close.  they spend so much time outside playing.  its great!
 the girls planted a garden and made a sign that read "garden. dont touch. plant is growing"
 these are the silly things i see all day.  they crack me up. a puppy on a scooter! 
 ellie wanted proof that she was in my bed.  i love that they sleep HARD after so much time outside.  ellie didnt wake when i moved her to my bed. i took a pic to prove she was there. ha
and that is a quick peek into our life.  we have a busy week coming up! but the best news!!!  tomorrow my sister is coming to moncton and ill ditching my hubby and kids to hang with her. ALL. DAY. LONG!!!!!!!  i simply cant wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh yea and happy birthday chris. you are the best dude to be hitched too.  i love you. the kids love you.  we cant wait for you to come home tonight so we can have cake. and see you too! hahahaha

love you chris!!!

0 comments: