This awesome blogger theme comes under a Creative Commons license. They are free of charge to use as a theme for your blog and you can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.
RSS

weather

 with the weather getting warmer we hit up the crocodile park.  and we surprised to see it had a big make over! im guessing it was done in the fall...a new splash pad, tables, shade area, sports area.  awesome. this is 5 min drive from my house!

i sat and enjoyed my vita d, coffee and chilled
 nate  talked  my ear off, ha
 he is so kind with his sisters, even though they are bothersome to him at times
 nate had a science class on thurs at 10, i didnt start school before we left so i had the kids have some free play.  joey made a restaurant for her friends.. she spent an hr alone creating this. so fun to watch and listen to her chatter away
 see.  each animal had a chair, the red chair was for me.  the original plan on thursday was for my friend to pick up nate and take him to the class, the night before i thought hum....its at the library and theres a play area for the girls, ill send out some texts and get a mom coffee social going.  about 9 moms stayed and we really had a great time.  the kids played. we talked.  i got to know a few newbies better, and we agreed to do this again.  we ended up staying for 3.5 hours!  i needed the social time, the kids needed to play with other kids, it was a good time!
 fri i decided to make some crafts with the girls.  we made mosaic butterflies.  joey made hers on her own, same with ellie. 

Friday was a pd day for the anglophone kids, so nate got up and had all his school done by the time the door bell rang around 10:30 for him to play.  he took off for most of the day. which is nice for me. ha

the girls spent most of the afternoon bickering and fighting.  man, when they get in a funk its ROUGH on me.  i was out the door when chris came home!  it was nice to get groceries in silence! 
 crafty girls!
today we planned on chris having his own day alone to do what he pleased and come and go (which is not really a huge change in my days...haha)  yesterday i got a message from a friend to take nate and ellie for the day! i was like SCORE BABY!  take my older kids.  im cleaning my house!  wheeeee....so far today i finished the laundry, moped and vac the floors.  cleaned the bathroom, washed all the windows, wiped down the kitchen table, cleaned my appliances and cleaned the living room!  i cant get over how much i can get done with only 1 kid around!! ha

my break is up, i want to clean te front room, the walls, the stairs and head up to the upper level....wish me luck!  thank god for friends who give me free child care to clean! ha

happy saturday!

0 comments: