This awesome blogger theme comes under a Creative Commons license. They are free of charge to use as a theme for your blog and you can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.
RSS

pt 3

 more specimen  catching
with dry clothes joey got back into the action
 ivy getting in close to the captured specimen
 what we found
 then we hit up the beach for a good hr and then went to another park and found a hut with a fire stove, lisa's hubby started the fire! and the adults were able to eat lunch in a heated room and chat for hrs. 

one thing i am so grateful for is my home school community. 
 while we chatted the kids played outside.  climbed trees and enjoyed the freedom home education provided
 3 of my "today"kids
 the drive home joey had my camera. she took this. haha
 nate took this
it was such an enjoyable day.  the kids were outside, getting wet and dirty. learning about lagoon life and making friendships...

i think this was my 2nd fav home school trip.  the first being the soap factory, then this...if my friend was there it would be # 1...hahaha

but tomorrow, i told nate we MUST get some book work done! haha

1 comments:

mom said...

What can I say my daughter? Your family is a family from God!!!!