This awesome blogger theme comes under a Creative Commons license. They are free of charge to use as a theme for your blog and you can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.
RSS

partay mommy!

chris woke me up and gave me my 1st present of the day! he took the day off work, so i could go back to sleep and SLEEP IN! i did. for 20 mins. i could. not. sleep. i wanted to start the day! (man, how have i changed???!!) i went into the kitchen, bright and early for my birthday breaky/cake! chris was up until 1:30 making this for me...it was yummio!
i insisted on having coffee and breaky on the patio. i just got out of the shower, hence the wet hair...chris surprised me with 3 presents to start with (we normally don't exchange gifts on b-days, so i was surprised)

then after we opened the gifts, took some phone calls...we hopped in the car and went to shediac. we stopped for lunch on the way...nate loves to sip from straws these days
yummm mcdee's...my choice. ha (chris really, really wanted it so i gave in)
nate took his milk aka "juice" with him
reflecting life with fries and ketchup (nate dips most everything these days in ketchup)
what's a trip to shediac with out stopping by to see the world's largest lobster
after trying like 20 times for a pic, we finally got this baby....yeah...not a great pic...what ever
then i came home to this!
i adore flowers, esp roses. i had to take 2 pics. chris got me 2 doz roses

i finally got my ipod/music things....with a gift card to i-tunes to down load! wheee! now i can finally walk with music! chris also got me the not so shabby arm band to carry it in!

then i got this baby!
it's a 3 doz cup cake carrier or 3 pan carrier or what ever size i need carrier! they all clip together, or can be used separately, the cupcake tray comes out so i can also use it to carry squares, cakes, mini cupcakes, brownies! i really wanted one of these. this one is the best i have seen!
chris made me the best gift evah. he made a set of 4 sizes level. so when i am rolling fondant or cookie dough, i can pick a size and the dough/fondant will be the same size all over! perfection every time!
mom and dad sent along this super cute bird feeder. chris wants me to hang it outside, i think it's to perty to put outside. so for now it's on my counter
while i was on the phone, nate was busy stacking all his toys on chris....
so, yeah it was a great day. we spent the afternoon at magnetic hill village, we had ice cream and Slurpee's to try to keep cool...then we escaped the heat to costco...
to end the day, chris got me my johnny coupon book! it's this sweet book stuffed with bogo's for mani's, pedi's, massages, hair cuts, and a crazy amount of restaurants as well as hotels, day trips and much more. i love it! chris also got me (finally!) an intercom! he has a unit in the shop and i have one in the house. no more trying to find him, going out to get him or yelling for him...all i have to do is page or call him. i love it!!
yeah for birthdays!

0 comments: