This awesome blogger theme comes under a Creative Commons license. They are free of charge to use as a theme for your blog and you can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.
RSS

ball pit and go-karts!

what a weekend! it was busy and fun! i am just now uploading the pics...
we took nate to this amazing park with a ball pi. i chose to ignore my "ewww icky ball pitness" closed my eyes and let nate dive in...with his new cloths on and everything!

buried alive by balls!
running jump!
us
"me drive all by myself!"
daddy and natey getting ready for the go-kartness
i heard him yell "MOMMIEEEEE I AM HAVING FUNNNNNNNNN" as they zoomed pass me
self shot of the cheering squad
then off to ice cream
please notice the size of these cones. i licked a wee bit off, chris did too but nate's is still intact. this is to show you the actual size of the cone that they gave us. for 2.65 each!!! for real! if i did not have my bogo's this ice cream treat would have cost us 7.95. all i have to say is REDIC!
last night i went for a run and chris put nate to bed. chris told me that nate did the whole prayers by himself and said this
"dear jesus, thank you for today and all the super surprises. thank you for mommy and daddy and nana and poppa. thank you for the cart ride, the ice cream and the fun. amen"
on the way home he said "thank you for the fun surprises" awwww
seriously, i want to bless him and love him and hug him when he is so thankful and has a attitude of gratitude! is this how god feels about us?

0 comments: