This awesome blogger theme comes under a Creative Commons license. They are free of charge to use as a theme for your blog and you can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.
RSS

service n.b!

so, we went to service new brunswick to get my drivers licence renewed and such. i explained in advance to nate how it would all go down. i went into detail, he loves detail...hummm wonder who he takes after. any ho. i got my pic taken and nate was quite upset that the lady "did not take MY picture" so i told him that once we go outside i would take him picture.

so out we go. nate find this mini garden, plunks himself down and says "mommy, take MY picture" and SMILED at the camera!
then he said " mommy, i change position, take new picture" he posed. i snapped (seriously, change position??? where did he get that???)

again. another pose
then we hit the park
and we were alone. it's kinda hot to have kids playing at the park. we left shortly for ice coffee. ha!
my child cracks me up
he announced that he needed to "go poop in the toilet" and off he went. then he yells "MOMMY! come shut the door! i am on the toilet, i need my privacy" bawahhh
nap time yesterday. i put him into his bed and he says " mommy, i need my toys" so i did give him some. then he says "come on, mommy. i need more toys" bawahhhh
yes, i send him to bed with toys
"A BUG!!!"

i am STILL looking for a treadmill. i must buy one soon. the heat and humidity is knocking me on my weak butt! i can not stand walking/jogging in this heat. it's brutal! anyone have a decent treadmill???anyone????

4 comments:

Shannon said...

Mel,

There's a treadmill for $200 in Elmsdale, NS (looks like it would be by your folks)

http://halifax.kijiji.ca/c-buy-and-sell-sports-bikes-tx400-sportcraft-treadmill-W0QQAdIdZ216068680

Shannon said...

Here's another in Truro

http://halifax.kijiji.ca/c-buy-and-sell-sports-bikes-TreadMill-W0QQAdIdZ216044290

(I know it's not NB but I'm sure someone could bring it to you.. Moncton isn't that far away!)

Shannon said...

AHHHH! I found a Treadmill for sale at Canadian Tire.... 55% off!

http://www.canadiantire.ca/AST/browse/5/SportsRec/4/FitnessWellness/Treadmills/PRD~0840121P/Tempo%252B621T%252BTreadmill.jsp?locale=en

PennyM said...

Hey Mel,

Someone at work is selling a treadmill, let me know via Facebook if you want me to get the deets!

Penny