This awesome blogger theme comes under a Creative Commons license. They are free of charge to use as a theme for your blog and you can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.
RSS

burnt out baby!


i burnt out the second motor in my treadmill last night. yep. the second one. my dreadmill has come to it's end. sob. sob.
i have a love hate relationship with that painful piece of metal. i hate every last second of being on it. i hate thinking about it, it makes me tired just thinking about working out. but like everything in life...if you want results you have to do the work...i do like the results...hence the love hate part
so, i am off to find a new tread...my budget is teeny, tiny and redic small but i can work with that...off to check kijiji
who has a treadmill they want to get rid of? haha!
wish me luck!

0 comments: