This awesome blogger theme comes under a Creative Commons license. They are free of charge to use as a theme for your blog and you can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.
RSS

nate the reader...sorta...

this says "daddy and mommy love me very, very much"
ndkyl='s "nana and poppa love me"
pncc='s "daddy loves me"
this spells "mom loves me"
i told nate "no t.v" and to go into the play room and use his imagination to create something (we are on day 3 or is it 4?? of no tv) to make something while i shower...which alone is kinda scary...esp being you know ....wet and in the shower....anyways
i was delighted when he came and got me, yes, in the shower...and i went dripping wet...to the playroom to see his "TADA!"
he told me that he used his letters to make these words and then read them to me
isn't it awesome that he actually got all the letters to mom! yeah! my little reader rocks!
then we slipped over to the subdivision over...the super-duper $$$$$$$ area and played in their park...which is AWESOME. it's in the trees, completely shaded and in mint condition...and yet, not 1 kid was out!
mmmm mud cookies, fresh from the slide oven. "for YOU"
enjoy the sunshine everyone! i am!

0 comments: