This awesome blogger theme comes under a Creative Commons license. They are free of charge to use as a theme for your blog and you can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.
RSS

family pics 2010

nate. 3 (sniff)
us, on the floor sitting on cushions. we asked nate what pose he wanted. he chose this
cruel, cruel, cruel
(i was laughing so hard oops?)
us-he older ones
me and my snuggle bug
i love him!
the last 2 we did not get developed. i just found them and had to add them! the top 4 plus 1 more that i can't seem to find we are sending out...so loved ones check your mail boxes!

3 comments:

Shannon said...

Mel, I LOVE these! You look stunning; I love that color you're wearing. You have a beautiful family.

I think the last two might just be my favorites - they're so natural and it really emulates a Mother's love. Gorgeous!

Merry Christmas to you, Chris and Nate.

Shannon & Jeremy

Anonymous said...

luv, luv em!

looking good guys
xoxo
misty

Crystal said...

You guys make a good-looking family!

I especially like the ones with you and Nate alone, you should get them done too!