This awesome blogger theme comes under a Creative Commons license. They are free of charge to use as a theme for your blog and you can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.
RSS

my morning!

was spent on the roof of "little darlings" on mtn road, for those monctonians. chris got me/us a job shovelling all the snow off of the roof. i hired a baby sitter to watch nate and even after paying her it was worth it and i was able to add more to my house fund...someday i will have enough to buy something!
the roof had 2 parts. a large square and a smaller triangle

snow!
smile chris we are 1/2 way done!

i worked my butt off and the shocking thing was that i KEPT up with our helper. he's 17! it was totally worth it. i actually enjoy stuff like this but i know i will pay for it tomorrow esp with my body NOT recovered from my work out on tues morning at mom2mom! i realised how much i enjoy working along side of chris and i miss that
i have got to say this. see that scarf around my neck? my mother in law gave me that for christmas, it's to keep my neck/face warm. that thing is AMAZING! i could NOT have finished the job with out it! my face/neck was SO warm! i love it!

AND i still have my mitts. ha!
i came home to our fab-o-u-lis! nate sitter megan, she had lunch all ready for me! french fries!

1 comments:

Veronique said...

lol...Chris finds the oddest side jobs! lol.. How does he find those? haha

I love it though...It`s a great way to make extra money! And a great workout too!

Call me tomorrow if you can`t move and you need me to watch Nate hehehe