This awesome blogger theme comes under a Creative Commons license. They are free of charge to use as a theme for your blog and you can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.
RSS

snoopy and the y

nathaniel found my snoopy snow cone machine. so i made him a pre-breaky snack. it took 10 mins to make 1/4 of a cup of ice...good times i tell ya!
first taste. massive bed head and a very impressed look on his face. ha! he loved the machine, almost as much as i did...when i was 8....too bad i didn't get the thing until i was 26...no matter how many times i circles it in the sears wish book. i never got it. which leads to:
why even have your kids circle their dream toys in the wish book if you NEVER buy them? all i ever wanted was the blasted snow cone machine and the doll that pees water out. for how many years did i beg? plead? cry? and circle. i never got them
haha!
then it was time to meet up with nate's buds at the ever rocking, loud, crazy y! nelson was chillin in his car...nice leg placement buddy...can we get a close up of that move?
there ya go. crack me up!
then it was time for a lesson in sharing. they did quite well i must say!
all in all it was another successful morning at the bouncy castle!

2 comments:

girliepoo said...

hahaha Nelson cracks me up. Chillin in the car. What a guy. haha

Shannon said...

This post made me giggle. My wish book experiences were much the same. I was more excited the day the wishbook arrived then Christmas morning, cause no matter how much I circled, (or folded pages, or made wish-list after wish-list after wish-list) I never got that one item I wished for! ha :)

murriedlife.blogspot.com