This awesome blogger theme comes under a Creative Commons license. They are free of charge to use as a theme for your blog and you can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.
RSS

friday? already?

chris helped me out, what a great guy. he vacuumed and mopped the floors while i.....
cuddled my baby girl
yesterday we got her a new sookie. i want her to start to self sooth and not use me as her pacifier...she has a sook but didn't like it so we tried another one and guess what?
it's a keeper!  my little girl, so cute. i love her
this week nate was at vbs every morning (thanks mom and dad for taking him for me!) and everyday nate would run in the door looking for me and his sister where he would want to hold her and love her. 
he is so tender with her
and loves talking to her.  every morning nate hops into bed with me and chats while i nurse, he loves it.  i read him books and i enjoy my kids.  i am so pleased that nate loves eliana
nate's new thing.  every morning when he wakes up he takes his shopping cart to the playroom where he fills it with books that he wheels back to him room and spends the remainder of the time (*until his light goes off) reading to himself. it's rather cute!

and that's another day here at the eig household!

*we have a light that is hooked to a timer that we set, it's normally at 7:20. if nate wakes up before the light goes off he is to play quietly in his room or playroom. when the light goes off he is free to wake us up or join us in bed for morning snuggles

0 comments: