This awesome blogger theme comes under a Creative Commons license. They are free of charge to use as a theme for your blog and you can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.
RSS

prenatal appoint update

to save myself a dozen calls and emails i'll update here. ha

we had our 2nd last appointy this afternoon. it went awesome. i was in and out in an hour and 1/2! beat that v! ha

we had the stress test done, she's one active babe! 
my blood pressure is up
my weight is up
my protein levels are up
my braxton contractions are up and strong

i saw the dr with in 30  mins. record!  she did a full exam cause of the strong contractions but i am not dilated :) yeah, i had my swaves (sp???) done AGAIN ouchy ouch! we had an ultrasound and saw little girl, we had a great view. she was literally punching me, you could see her do it on the screen and see my belly move at the same time. very cool.  all levels are good! the placenta is good!  she's a big girl they predict!

i was then sent for more blood work and the protein test, i get the results tomorrow

i am to take it easy this wkend and watch how i feel, check my blood pressure and go in stat if i don't feel well

we have our last prenatal next thurs!  which c is stoked about cause it falls on his last day, which is now a 1/2 day of work!  before his year long vacation and the start of my year long headache. bawahhhh i kid. after we adjust, we will be fine!

so that's it!  there is a possibility of having her earlier if my appointy next week shows higher levels. personally? i don't care. just want to have her and be done with it all....i am growing out of my mat clothes!

1 comments:

Veronique said...

Weeeeeeeee... She'll be here SOON!!! Can't wait!!!!!!!!!! :D Let me know if you need anything..xox