This awesome blogger theme comes under a Creative Commons license. They are free of charge to use as a theme for your blog and you can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.
RSS

hunting and window duty

every morning this week nate grabbed his back pack, packed it with the things he needs for the day. each item selected has a purpose and a point to it. then he would kiss me good bye and head out on his hunt.  some days he went to south america? others africa?  to get me lions and tigers
man on a mission. ha.  most days he would take his backpack with him during the day.  and everyday he packed his snack for his break
this morning, before my coffee mind you. while i was making break (we eat on the patio every morning) nate decided to help me wash the windows, the deck, the siding. with mud
what a mess. i seriously, had to pray that god would help me not lose my cool.  what a mess.  chris will have to power wash the rest off.  nate did clean most of it. i did not lose my cool. all before my coffee. ha!
i kept telling myself "this is only a test, a test, this is only a test, it will pass. it will not matter" it worked

today is chris's last day of work.  he took a box in with him this am to pack up his stuff cause he's on 'vacation' for a yr.  hey!?! where's MY vacation? ha  naw....after we get over the adjustment of having him home it will be fine, nate is really looking forward to having chris home. they can watch how's it made and play portal all day long. the words of a 4 yr old. har!

2 comments:

Papa said...

Mr Explorer he is, that my's boy, he can do anything.

Life is full of lessons, nothing got broke, nothing was destroyed and he was helping Mommy out.

Nate is a thinker and a doer and will always be, his mind will always want to work it out.

That's my boy, Love ya Nater and see ya next week.

Papa

mel said...

nate is very much looking forward to seeing you guys. he told everyone at the hospital that you guys are coming up and make the best breakfast. ha. and he told everyone that he gets to go back to hali with you. alone. haha. he's looking forward to seeing you guys!