This awesome blogger theme comes under a Creative Commons license. They are free of charge to use as a theme for your blog and you can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.
RSS

last prenatal!

nate helped by pressing the button for me on the fetal movement test

we had out LAST prenatal appointy today. i was a bit nervous bec of last week and the bad report.  i was more scared when i hit the FULL waiting room. i had a pedi booked for 5 and i was praying we would get out sooner than later...anyways!

we had the best check up ever. seriously. for real.  bec i see the gyno, i don't wait as long as the rest. after 15 mins in the waiting room i was in the assessment room.  they do the rest of the testing there so i don't have to move around

my blood presser went DOWN!
my protein levels went DOWN!
my weight went DOWN!

i had another protein test and will get the result tomorrow but i am expecting everything to be perfect.  i met with the gyno, after 15 min wait!  and went over the details for next week. tues is routine testing, wed is baby day!  the time did change, i am booked for the or for 10:15, instead of 6. sweet! i can sleep in a bit. ha.  she went over all the minor details and reminded chris to bring his camera. i want loads of pics and a video. i wanna see my innards. ha

we left the hospital feeling relaxed, satisfied and excited. which is nice for a change

the count down is on.....6 more days!

-i was done my appointy an HOUR before my pedi, we were in and out in an hr and 1/2. seriously, i have the best luck at the clinic!

3 comments:

wk-eigenheer said...

Melanie I am so glad for you that every thing went so smoothly. It will be so different for you to go in the hospital to give birth. I am counting down too!!!!!. Praying for a good delivery and for the Dr. for all the wisdom they need.
Love you all Muetti

mel said...

5 more days! yeahhhh. i believe that this time around, it will be totally different than with nate. i am enjoying my last week as a family of 3 :)

Alicia said...

Just back and reading this....so happy you and little princess waited for me! Praying for you these last few days that you feel great and a smooth delivery.