This awesome blogger theme comes under a Creative Commons license. They are free of charge to use as a theme for your blog and you can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.
RSS

pics!

morning of belly shot. yep, i'd say i dropped
3 almost 9 wks
haha my fast break. with a coffee. i needed it!
dad and the boys
on my way in!
stripping down and settling in the prep room
final belly shot
going in the or
prepping me with the multitude of needles
already to go! hey! i guess this would be the last belly shot
i will spare you all the gory pics but will say i thought the pics of my uterus, ovaries and fallopian tubes was very interesting. ha
baby ellie!!
nurse helping me hold her, i was still frozen from the top of the belly and many  iv's made it hard to grasp her
and we are nursing!! 
for those who know me well, they remember the struggle nursing was with nate, this was a huge blessing
awesome latch!
minute old ellie
on the way to the nursery to be weighted and checked out
in recovery!  getting ready for some more nursing
aunty and ellie
nate's first peek at his sister
this is very serious you know...haha. love my boy
family huddle
in the ward, ellie about 3 hrs old
i was very particular on who i wanted to come in hours after she joined us.  after family i wanted our pastors. they supported us so much over the last yr. ( p. alisia was also there as well as peter and alicia later on)
p.donny and tiffany.  thanks guys. we love and support you and are redic excited about the future! 
and shannon. i will not get sappy. ha ha. thanks for everything
finally in our room!!!! more skin to skin cause that is good stuff!
first family pic
my TWO kids!
dad and eliana
my dad/mom brought me coffee everyday. god bless you both
daddy and his girl
more nate and his sister. nate came to visit everyday
very gentle with her....at times more than me!
singing to her
my most fav time of the day. the early morning feeds!  i LOVE them, the sun is coming up, chris would be sleeping, it was just me and my baby....sigh....
they also brought coffee for chris too!
ellie
very sleepy girl. she is SO different than nate. loves her sleep...she's like me!
me and my TWO kids! getting ready to go home!  the dress was filled. god answers prayers
mom and nate
family going home shot
 flowers from daddy. the day we got home chris had to run a mountain of errands, he stopped and got flowers for ellie.  seriously?  my heart

there! this should tie you's over for awhile!
and now i must take my must needed shower, not that 3 day old clothing with pizza sauce crusted all over it  is not attractive or anything...haha

4 comments:

wk-eigenheer said...

Oh how my heart is filled with thanks to God !!Loking all the pictures is so good but also makes me longing to be there with you too . I rejoice with you all!I love the "family picture" so wonderfull. Again and again GOD BLESS YOU in rising your doughter and big son .
Love Muetti

Anonymous said...

I am so filled with joy for you and Chris, a beautiful baby,I would love to hold her....my grand neice....

My love dear,
Aunt Shirley

Ursi said...

She's so tiny!! I am thrilled for you and pray that God would bless you with all the strength, patience and wisdom you and Chris need to raise your TWO!!! precious children.
Love, Ursi

Crystal said...

nice pics, thanks for taking the time to post them for all of us!
You look so happy Mel, God is good.