This awesome blogger theme comes under a Creative Commons license. They are free of charge to use as a theme for your blog and you can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.
RSS

part 2!

tuesday we we able to meet and greet with other cruisers. we paid 12.00 for an hour of unlimited drinks,  i am not a drinker but i did indulge in my sunrise and fishies!  we got to meet some ppl from the cruise as well as the ones who joined us on the boat the next day. 
kellie from outside toronto.  she's a teacher by trade who is thinking about homeschooling her kids. we mostly chatted about home school, she says she's gonna do it.....we will have to wait and see....
then we hit serenity and the padded loungers where i napped and enjoyed the shade. ha.  i brought 5 books with me to read and i read about 30 pages in total.  i just couldn't get into reading when my eyes wanted to rest.....zzzzzzzzz
sister toes in the sun!
tues was the only elegant night....my sis in her finery, doesn't she look Divine?
me in my 13.00 winners dress. score!
my dinner! can you guess???? yes! chicken!  whoo hooooo
sis with her pasta meal of sorts....can't remember what exactly she ordered.....
then we hit the computer to check in with the men folk.  this was our after dinner routine, we were able to communicate with the family for free by signing up on the website.  free emails rock! 
and yes, my sis lost a lot of weight. she looks awesome!



*some how this page got lost in the shuffel, so the posts are not in order. sorry about that....if i had more time i would fix it but cuddling my baby girl is more important

ellie funny, since i came back she loves to cuddle when she's suppose to be sleeping, she takes her sooki out, looks me in the eye and says "hi!" then "dadadada" then "yah yah" then she laughs and says "mamama" silly girl!

when i got back sun nigh, i was putting nate to bed, we were sitting on his bed chatting away when i heard ellie talking. i asked nate is he heard it and he said "yea mom, she's saying mama" i went into her room and there she was standing in the crib calling "MAMAMA" she woke up and heard me.  my heart!

now to get back into the swing of life and routines!

......back to the trip review...............


0 comments: