This awesome blogger theme comes under a Creative Commons license. They are free of charge to use as a theme for your blog and you can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.
RSS

part 7!

i don't wanna go home
cry feels the same way
we got off the boat fri am at 8. we got a taxi and rented a car.  i packed the truck
a was very impressed and i know you would be too chris.  great job hu?!
then we hit our hotel, marriot airport downtown miami.  free!  thanks a for your perks. haha
i grabbed a sbuxs and we were on our way for our last day.....the original plan was to go to the keys to snorkel but we decided to chill and spend the day shopping. we hit another mall and enjoyed our last day. so glad we did. i really enjoyed it

then we went back to the hotel and packed for the morning....
leaving miami at 6:30
boo

after a full day of travel i finally arrived home around 8 pm to 2 very excited kids and a clean house....and an amazing hubby. 
ellie yesterday morning
she was SO happy to see me
i am thankful for chris and shawn who supported us and encouraged us to do this.  we are blessed to have married 2 guys who took vacation to stay home with the kids, keep the kids alive and cleaned the house.  i am also so grateful to my parents for the little things they do.  like filling my car up so i didn't have to stop to get gas....knowing i would want to get home fast....it's the little things that make me choke up

being away was truly a once in a life time chance and i am glad i took it.  as much as i love my family and my life.  stepping into a world of just me was shocking and relaxing. it cleared my head, brought me to a place of reflection over the last 10 yrs and how much has changed, how far i've come and how much god blessed my life

i am living the life i once dreamed of, prayed and believed for.  i am truly content and happy.  sure the days are long and crazy full but i wouldn't change it for anything

home is where my heart is. my heart is family


1 comments:

Loana said...

Welcome Home girlie!!!!
Really enjoyed your vacay parts 1-7 !!
So glad that you could do this.....<3
Now we are both crazy chicken ladies, but for different reasons!! LOL
Missed you! xoxo