This awesome blogger theme comes under a Creative Commons license. They are free of charge to use as a theme for your blog and you can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.
RSS

family wkend

 fri  night I forced chris to do something family related. he relented and we had a awesome time!!
we hit up Irishtown
 soon after chris had to take nate off roading cause there was" mountains, villages and caves to explore"
 reading about bridge for the eel
which is funny, cause how many times have I passed this and not once stop and see what it was?  now I know. ha
 and of course chris had to take nate to it to show him

a view from below

so I went up a bit and stopped to watch the ducks with ellie
there was a guy there with his dog, so ellie and I watched him.  after a few mins the guy comes over to me and says "is that your son? pointing to chris and nate on the eel bridge, I said yep....he then shares with me how cool it was that chris would take nate off the path and show him.  then he looked at me and said "your son is very lucky to have a dad like that.  my dad would never take me there" 
after I said good bye and walked back to chris I thought about what he said and wondered if this man's father would not take him off the path? or was his father just not there?
how sad

as much as chris bugs me. ha. he is a great dad
 I pushed ellie and she lead the way with the stick.  ha.  tapping it, hitting it, chewing it and lots of singing was done
 we split up when the stroller couldn't go on the trails and met back at the car
we got there first so we chilled in the back
chris and nate joined us....apparently they decided to go back on the path and JOG for 1.8 km's! 
 great job!!!

after a late night, chris and nate left Moncton at 8 to drive to jon's place in springhill to fix jon's car....they got home after midnight!!!!  nate had a BLAST.  chris found nate at 11 in jess's bed with her watching a movie.  nate wants to move in wth aunty jess. haha

That's nate at 11:30pm on the way home from Springhill

we played low yesterday and hit up my friend's camp for some family swimming
 us ladies in the water. my new found freedom.  posting a pic of  me in a swim suit.  don't  like? don't look! hahaha.  seriously, I don't care about the cellulite and jiggles. I birthed 3 babies. 
 baby v sleeping in her cacoon...just like my babies did!  love it!
thanks for the fun time guys! 

I madde a HUGE step.  I've signed the release form to have ben's complete autopsy report.  I faced another huge fear and decided to step into the unknown and get the information I need to make peace with me.  I need to know the results so I can face the the fear that torements me,  I fear that I did something wrong that caused his death.  soon, I will know and face the truth. 
jon gave nate the lego set from his last visit for him to play with.  guess what?  yep, lego has taken over my table and nate is creating. 

1 comments:

Loana said...

Love you Mel....
Victories are abounding for you!!! Thank you Jesus!