This awesome blogger theme comes under a Creative Commons license. They are free of charge to use as a theme for your blog and you can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.
RSS

my day in a nut shell

i went to the movies last night with some friends. before it started we were chatting.  one friend asked me how i spent my afternoon...i said "i had the biopsy in the morning, went to the archive dept and got ben's autopsy report and spent the afternoon deciphering it into english"

ha!  it's true!  i had my biopsy  and the thing hurt like a mo!  i have 3-4 stitches in it and i can take the bandage off in a week or so. no exercise or swimming until then. ok! dr's orders on the exercise. hahaha....love it.  i had a suspicious mole checked out for malanoma....but i am NOT worried a bit. just preventive

then i faced my fears and opened the report.  its not what i feared. i can say that i did nothing!!!  what a relief!  i will do a blog post later with the info for the eig's who love details!  but i did get a few answers to questions that were bothering me. so it's good!


0 comments: