This awesome blogger theme comes under a Creative Commons license. They are free of charge to use as a theme for your blog and you can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.
RSS

the last few days!

 sunday morning.  ellie's outfit. batman onsie from nate for her b-day and a pink tutu
very super heroish
 morning snuggles before i left
 ellie's bike helmet!  i have a baby holder on my bike, chris installed it on sunday. i LOVE it and more important she LOVES riding my bike with me!  she sings the whole time.  so i plan on getting our bike riding on this week
nate loathes his bike, instead he chooses this mode of transport!
 an old tricycle that chris and i found on a wkend away in no where sasky way before we had kids.  chris took it a part, sandblasted it and we painted it.  anyways, nate LOVES it and has almost worn the tires out!
monday we went on 2 bike rides both 45 mins!
 yesterday we did an hour!  he loves it
 and went it to the woods to discover a park
 we did some swinging
 i put nate to work
 and some sledding
then in the afternoon quinn and charlie dropped by for a quick visit on their way home (they went to the states the last few days)
 the kids
 awww
 adorable
where's nate you may ask?  he decided to take his clothes off and run around in his under ware yelling "captain underpants" and was not picture ready. hahaha

AND i FINALLY got my book order!!!!!!  from christan book.  i got 2 curric one on grammar and this AMAZING book for art. normally, i try to buy books from our local store but there was a significant price difference so i went christian book and got some goodies for me!
 i also got nate the odyssey cd's for 15.00!  he loves them which is wicked
 i got these for me!!!!!!  happy reading birthday to me!  can't wait to start reading
 this am we set off on another bike ride....1.5 hrs!!!!!
 we stopped to investigate a slug
 did you know they pop their eyes in when they sense fear?  they do.  we saw it
 ellie was ellie. happy and delightful
 then nate picked wheat to bring to ontario so nana plumps can make bread for him with it
for real
he came up with that
homeward bound!!!


a few nate funnies

he was speeding down a hill fast. when he got to the bottom of the hill he yelled to me "mom, i was so scared i was trembling in fear" haha

then yesterday during lunch he tells me "mom, did you know you have a hole in your bum. that's where the poop comes out"

on sun he picked me a flower and brought it in to me and says " here mom, this is not a sight you see everyday"

ha. love my kid! 

2 comments:

Loana said...

LOVE the Nate funnies!!!!!
Especially how we poop!!! Oh my goodness he is too much!!!!!
Bat girl is super cute too! Biking.....fun for others not so much for me!lol

Papa John said...

Well that pic of Ellie on the swing with smirk on her face sure does look like Nana Plumps.

That's what I think.

Papa John